- Kantor Pusat
- Hari Kerja
- Senin - Jumat
- Jam Kerja
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Update Terakhir
- 12 hari lalu
PT. Kidzgrow Indonesia is master franchise of BrainFit Studio in Indonesia. We started in Singapore in 2001 and today BrainFit Studio centres have branches in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Turkey. We offer brain training programs for children aged 9 Months Old - 18 years old. Our programs are based on neuroscience research, have proven results in transforming the lives of children, providing them the ultimate advantage in life, equipping them with various skills to excel in academics, arts and sports !
We offer comprehensive training to all staff on our methodologies and protocols, plus an attractive remuneration package!
If you are a fresh graduate or an individual with many years of experience, and have a passion to help children achieve their maximum potential, come join our team and build a meaningful career for yourself!
Fungsi PekerjaanPelatih, Pendidik
Jenjang KarirPemula / Staf, Staf Senior
Kisaran Gaji4 sampai 5 juta
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting group-based and individual-based brain fitness training classes for students aged 9 months -18 years old. Using our scientifically proven programs and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of company’s programs in terms of their features and benefits and to be able to communicate these clearly to customers.
• Conduct brain fitness training classes to students based on our proprietary methodologies and protocols.
• Provide excellent customer service support to students and their parents.
• Communicate with parents to set realistic expectations and goals for our programs and help manage these expectations through the course of their relationship with regular communications as required.
• Ensure students make the best progress and established goals are appropriately met.
• Assist with other administrative duties as required including speaking with potential customers, customers, etc.
• Assist Center Manager and others in marketing activities of the Studio as well as participating in such activities as required.
• Participate in trainings as required