- Assistant Center Manager
- at PT KidzGrow Indonesia
- Setidaknya 2 tahun
- 4 sampai 5 juta
- Pemula / Staf
Support and reporting to Center Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all operations of the BrainFit center, in Particular :
• Responsible for all center operations including instructors, students, parents management and administrative
• Responsible to lead at the front line.
• Ensure excellent standard of customer service and high customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for scheduling to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all times
• Ensure the center operations goes well
• Submit regular reports to Center Manager
• Support center activities (e.g : marketing activities, holiday program, etc)
• Female 25 – 40 years old
• Diploma / Degree and above, from any major
• Have at least 2 years working experience in service related industry / as a secretary
• Able to speak English
• Experience in the education industry, or after school business is a plus
• Excellent communication and administrative skills
• Able to multi-task
• Results-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team
• Open to outside coaching and mentoring
• Technology savvy as a user
• 5-day work-week including Saturday.
• To be position at BrainFit Kebon Jeruk
PT. Kidzgrow Indonesia is master franchise of BrainFit Studio in Indonesia. We started in Singapore in 2001 and today BrainFit Studio centres have branches in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Turkey. We offer brain training programs for children aged 9 Months Old - 18 years old. Our programs are based on neuroscience research, have proven results in transforming the lives of children, providing them the ultimate advantage in life, equipping them with various skills to excel in academics, arts and sports !