AUDIT MANAGERGaji Kompetitif
- Audit Intern / Pengawasan
- Setidaknya 2 tahun
- Manajer - Departemen, Manajer - Cabang/Regional, Manajer Senior
- The Audit Manager is responsible for organising and overseeing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, often managing a team of auditors.
- The Audit Manager will oversee the review process then make any necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems or even change employee roles and team structures.
- The Audit Manager will work directly with the Finance Director and company directors.
- Planning and performing operational and inventory audits.
- Conduct audits to address the areas of audit risk identified.
- Presentation of findings to management and follow-up on recommendation.
- Review and develop Standard Operating Prosedures as required to address
- Male, max. 35 yo.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Experience in the same field for minimum 2 years (preferably from retail fashion).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skill, management skill, presentation skill and strategic thinking.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Tinggalkan email anda untuk update rekomendasi job terbaru